Kevin Heaney

Topical debate
Rosko

Re: Kevin Heaney

Post by Rosko » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:17 pm

... Worse than the previous lot...

Wow!! Didn't think Brown's incompetence could ever be matched, or Blair's arrogance (nicely acknowledged by Desmond Tutu, today), but I think both may have been matched, if not beaten...

But nothing much changes, up the line, with the same MPs screwing everyone; right now, I'm more concerned about local reps screwing their own Cornish communities on behalf of those same pricks in Westminster... eg. Morally bankrupt (but not financially, following his Wa** Homes deal) mike Varney selling his adopted Falmouth community down the river...

Rosko

Post by Rosko » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:30 pm

Could someone with a little legal expertise, explain to me how it might be possible for someone like Heaney to raise a mortgage on land that neither he nor his company owned?

Surely there's an error made by somebody at the banking end, and proper checks were not carried out, unless Heaney's cleverly, and fraudulently, disguised this fact, in which case this should mean an automatic custodial sentence?!!!

Anyone care to elaborate?

Post by Karma » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:06 pm

A con, fraudulent misrepresentation or double-escrow would all be theoretically possible, allegedly, apparently, so to speak.

One would imagine that the Administrator, Insolvency Service, Town Council or Club's Trustees may all be able to help throw some light on the subject.

Rosko

Post by Rosko » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:41 pm

.... and thrown Heaney in jail for fraud, misrepresentation, etc....

Rosko

Post by Rosko » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Poor (no pun intended), little (bis repetitas) Heaney must surely have learned one very good and practical lesson from all this; that is, if it's good to pay top $$ for the best solicitors in town, when your house of cards catches an easterly, don't then fall out with those same solicitors, as they will ensure both bankruptcy and their hands on whatever assets you may have left over. Follett Stock, they'll help you if you pay, but will take no prisoners if you don't piss straight... The Kev vs Chris show was always going to have one easy winner.

Post by Karma » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Quite so.

But Our Little Kev is very practised at weaving tangled webs with Solicitors, tying everything in legal knots that are difficult and time-consuming to unpick. It's one of his regular stalling tactics, along with "illness".

The only way to see through the smoke around this business will be for the Club to get the Police involved. That way the evidence of fraudulent misrepresentation will be uncovered.

Post by Karma » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Karma » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Karma » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Karma » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:42 pm

Rosko

Post by Rosko » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Oh well... You can't say I, and many others - including past 'free' players of TCFC - told you so...

Truro City will join the graveyard of stupid low level clubs, who were blind enough to accept financial assistance from a ginger fraudster (read massively corrupt takeover by a diminutive control freak, with monopoly money made on the back of a house of Russian cards).

No tears from me for my hometown club. Let's hope they and others in Cornwall might learn something from the debacle. As for the players.... You're having a laugh, right?? Sympathy for modern, professional footballers? Modern-day privateers, at best; bloody mercenaries; do you really think they give a shit about Truro or Cornwall? No, just the next brain-dead pay chq; the club is immaterial...

Post by Karma » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:20 am

It goes without saying that I agree with your view of Heaney.

I'm not so sure about the football club though. It's strange they didn't see it coming for sure, and in one way that blindness contributed to his ability to carry on his deceptions. They have a body of sound players and supporters too though, and it'd be good to think that something bright might rise out of the darkness that is Heaney. Some of them are still fighting, and actually if it means saving and building a good community club, then I'm right with them.

The fraudster is still out there, along with his cronies, but hopefully he'll be called to account in due course.

There's a book in this somewhere.

Post by Karma » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Karma » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:46 pm