Jim Pengelly - TGG

Topical debate
GrahamHart

Jim Pengelly - TGG

Post by GrahamHart » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:10 pm

It is with huge sadness that I have to inform you that Jim Pengelly (TGG) - One of Cornwall's greatest Patriots - passed away last night at St Julia's Hospice after a long battle with cancer. Provisional arrangements for the funeral are Thursday the 16th of January at Camborne Crematorium and afterwards at the Old Shire Inn, Pendarves, Camborne. I will update when I have more information.

P_Trembath

Re: Jim Pengelly - TGG

Post by P_Trembath » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:11 pm

My deepest regards to his family.

He will be sorely missed.
Everyone, Cornish or otherwise, has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small; no one is too old or too young to do something.

Carvath

Post by Carvath » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:05 pm

That is very sad news for his family and Cornwall in general. Dew Genes Jim.

Stephen Richardson

Post by Stephen Richardson » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:24 pm

This is most sad news. I only ever met Jim once or twice but we had many very interesting conversations by email. Jim was an expert on the constitutional status of the Duchy and a true Cornish patriot. He will be sorely missed.
When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Jim's Funeral will take place at Camborne Crematorium this coming Thursday, the 16th of January at 1:00pm. Full Cornish Dress Code will be appreciated.

Donations on the day to St Julia's Hospice.

Gower

Post by Gower » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:39 pm

Ive been looking at this wondering what to say. Id like to express my sympathies first to Mr.Pengellys family and friends.
I talked with him and emailed him. In my search on history years ago I discovered TGG and found it highly enlightening and informative and referred to it many times. TGG is the most intuitive and best website. Mr. Pengelly really did know the true meaning of TYR - GWYR - GWERYN.