Alex Salmond ignores Cornwall!

Topical debate
Fulub-le-Breton

Alex Salmond ignores Cornwall!

Post by Fulub-le-Breton » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:15 am

Alex Salmond says Cornwall is part of England. It's official, Salmond sees Cornwall part of England and when given a golden opportunity to comment on Kernow (as well as Wales) he talks instead of "Wales and areas of 'England". He can't even bring himself to say Cornwall or mention Mebyon Kernow: http://news.sky.com/story/1201211/scott ... -dont-mind

GrahamHart

Re: Alex Salmond ignores Cornwall!

Post by GrahamHart » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:12 pm

Just goes to show the futility of being in their system Fulub. Leaving it and forming your own nation will always be the only option.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:04 pm

....unless anyone's got a better idea.

P_Trembath

Post by P_Trembath » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:43 pm

How do you "form your own nation"?
Everyone, Cornish or otherwise, has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small; no one is too old or too young to do something.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:39 pm

By becoming a collective of people who no longer can stand funding this evil any longer and have the courage to drop out and form your own administration. That being an administration which keeps his nose out of your life and is there to assist you only when YOU require it.

First though, you have to leave the present system. This is why you require the knowledge of your basic human rights. After that, it's having the courage which comes with that knowledge.

Stop funding them. If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Not a nice fact, but true all the same.

factotum

Post by factotum » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:05 am

You and whose army Graham? They're going to need Cornwall to store the nuclear warheads after they're kicked out of Scotland. If I were you I'd start organising your 'troops' now. Images of Dad's Army come to mind. It shouldn't be like that but really Cornish nationalism is too pathetic for words :-(

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:34 am

Going back to the subject title, I can only say; thank f*ck for that !

Robert Green [ who has been fighting the system over child abuse at the highest echelons of the establishment ] was arrested without charge very recently, has sent this letter which has been made public. It states:

Letter from Robert dated Thursday, February 20.

:twisted: Everyone is homing in on Salmond's proven breeches of law in defying the Information Commissioner over Hollie, so I urge everyone to persist in this factual exposure, before anything else.

The authorities cannot get out of this one — if the articles of 3 June and 11 July 211 were republished widely, north or even south of the border, Salmond would be finished. :evil:

PS Everyone has been fantastic in their support, including my fellow prisoners and the staff here. I only worry about my love ones but other than that am in good spirits.

As I said; thank f*ck for that !!!