New Cornwall film

Topical debate
DavidSkentelbery

New Cornwall film

Post by DavidSkentelbery » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:12 am

ALL my life I have been visiting Cornwall - mainly because I come from a Cornish family. Over the last five years my wife and I have been visiting The Lizard and walking the coastal path in sections. We've done most of it now.
Over that period I have been filming the coastline, the beaches, clifftops, fishing villages, etc and I have now put it all together as a short documentary film which I have uploaded to YouTube.
I hope that with all the publicity the bad weather and storms have been getting, my film will show the other side of the picture and persuade holidaymakers that Cornwall is still a place to visit/ Because at the moment, I believe the vital tourism industry could suffer as a result of this terrible winter.
You can see my film, Lizard Love Story, at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shHiqt3DMtw

If the link doesn't work you can find it by going to YouTube and searching for David Skentelbery's Channel. Don't search for Lizard Love Story because there is another, older, film of that name - and it's about the sex life of lizards!

Carvath

Re: New Cornwall film

Post by Carvath » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:33 pm

Excellent. Very enjoyable viewing.

DavidSkentelbery

Re: New Cornwall film

Post by DavidSkentelbery » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:57 am

Many thanks for your kind words. I have actually received a couple of encouraging emails since my film went online from people who intend visiting Cornwall this year. One was from a couple in Holland who had been thinking of cancelling their visit but who have now confirmed they will not be put off by the winter's weather.
I shall be coming myself, of course. Complete with camera.

I have since launched another film about the Eagle's Nest - Hitler's "holiday home" in Germany but it is not proving as popular as "Lizard Love Story." You can see them both at

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-o0we ... 7ZH-Ohkdfw